Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Music, Misc, and Money Monday

Music: Friday night I got my music fix by going to the M83 concert at SOMA. I can honestly say it was one of the most fun concerts I've been too. They're phenomenal performers and played with so much energy. A perfect and to the work-week and start to the weekend! I love me some live music.
a little video for your entertainment:
Misc: The random/miscellaneous parts of this weekend included trying a new-to-me restaurant called Noodles & Company. It was pretty good and kinda reminded me of Panera but was pasta, soup, and salad dishes in Asian. American, or Mediterranean styles.  I got the Bangkok curry dish with shrimp and it was seasoned perfectly.
Enjoyed some quality time wandering a bookstore, taking a sunset walk, excising, and relaxing.
 
Throw in some work and school stuff for good measure. Hey, what's Labor Day weekend without a little labor?


Money Monday: For our day off, Shaun and I spent the day at the Del Mar Racetrack.
 
I bought a Groupon deal earlier this summer which was 2-for-1 admittance in the Thoroughbred Club. We enjoyed the great weather and spent a few $s placing some cheap bets.
 
This was my first time betting on the ponies and it was pretty fun. It'd be more fun if I had more money to spend ;) Maybe one day...
 

How did you spend your Labor Day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment