Sunday, May 27, 2012

You Can Call Me 'Master Jen'

So, I may have failed at May PhotoADay and blogging in general...

& I also may have failed at starting Insanity like I claimed I would. I did do the fit test, but after going to BodyPump the first time I couldn't move my arms for about 4 days. This girl needs upper body strength like woah. BodyPump, in. Insanity, out. And running is here to stay.

Something I didn't fail at: graduating!

Last Saturday I made the journey home to walk in my commencement ceremony. I still have about 4 months of my internship and a few major research and poster presentations until my degree is actually conferred, but I'm starting to see what a big accomplishment this actually is. I'm proud of myself for all the hard work I've put into furthering my education. MS Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, here I am!



Hope you enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.  For me, I have friends visiting, plans to head to the beach and catch some sun, a bit of work, and relaxation of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment