Quinoa (or rice)
Soy 'ground beef' (or real meat)
Salsa (or marinara sauce)
*optionally top with sour cream and add other ingredients like blackbeans
- Pre heat oven to 350F
- Prepare cooked quinoa, ground beef, and corn/veggies.
- Cut tops off bell peppers and clean out
- Mix together ingredients to be 'stuffed' and add to bell peppers (add in salsa/sauce if desired)
- Place on a pan or in a casserole dish and top with cheese and salsa/sauce
- Cook for 45 min- 1 hour.
- Add more salsa/sauce (or sour cream) when done cooking
- Eat & Enjoy!