Friday, December 23, 2011

Deck The Halls


 Shaun and I got our very first, real, live Christmas tree to celebrate our first Christmas living together.  Even though we're both celebrating the actually holiday with our respective families (the drawback of our hometowns being far apart) we both wanted a tree of our own to decorate.

Ornaments from Shaun's grandparents
Our finished tree
We I got in touch with my creative side and added more festive decor:


It's amazing what a silver tray, epsom salt, tea-candles/holders, some pine cones, and mini white lights can do.  The centerpiece really warms up the whole room.

  I also love something as simple as putting ornaments in any clear glass vase or container.


Lastly, I have to share the amazing wrapping paper and supplies I picked up from Cost Plus World Market.  I can't wait to give family and friends some pretty looking presents that are totally "me".
Owl, bears, nature, the simplicity...I love it all!
Now I just have to finish wrapping all those presents...

No comments:

Post a Comment