Sunday, October 23, 2011

I've Got that Fall Feeling

Can you believe that Halloween is in 1 week?!  I sure can't.  I also can't believe that I've already been living in San Diego for almost 1 month already.  Time sure does fly!  Things are coming along smoothly in the apartment, but we still have a long way to go, decor wise.  However, my mom has certainly made it easier to decorate for the holidays with her adorable gift packages she's sent me.  Items have included decorative dishtowels, place mats, napkins, and candy to boot!  Plus, Shaun and I finally bought two chairs for our dining table so at least we have a fun place to eat our meals now :)




What do you think? Fun, huh?  Those little "spiders" that are our wine glass holders are actually supposed to be cupcake holders from Crate and Barrel.  When my mom went into the store, she saw the them holding the wine glasses and I couldn't resist once she told me. 

Now we just need two more chairs so we can finally have people over to eat! ...Oh, and I guess I'll need to find a new place to put my bike that is currently hiding on the opposite side of the table.

I'm also so excited that ABC Family has started their 13 days of Halloween movie marathon, including showing my favorite Halloween movie, Hocus Pocus! (Even though I own it on DVD)
Source
 Question:  What's your favorite movie to get you in the Halloween Spirit?



No comments:

Post a Comment