Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Moving Day!

Making the big move today from Simi Valley to San Diego!  This will be the 7th time I've moved in 6 years, although 4 of those times where inbetween dorms, apartments, and house in San Luis Obispo.  I really despise moving, but it always motivates me to get rid of superfluous items and Goodwill always loves me after.  I'm still surprised at how much "stuff" I have though, sheesh!
Moving truck, boxes, and my life contents!
 
And that's just my stuff! Shaun manages to fit everything he needs into a car.  boys...

Well the trucks almost loaded and I think my dad is getting annoyed at my "blogging break"...sorry dad! 


I cannot wait to start the next chapter of my life in San Diego, living with my best friend, and jumping into a rewarding internship!

Until next time! aka when I have internet again...Oh the joys of moving!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Even though we never see each other now, I'll still miss you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete