Friday, June 8, 2012

Beaded Friendship Bracelets

I took a break from the rush of what seems to be my typical night to join some friends for dinner, crafts, and girl talk.
I've been pinning up a storm and when I came across these bracelets, I knew I had to attempt them. Plus, there's something special about jewelry you make yourself.
Materials:
Cording or hemp
Gold beads
Button closers

It was as simple as following the above tutorial and brought me back to my summer camp days. I was a friendship making machine back in the day. That, and lanyards. Adding the gold beads gives it a little more grown up feel.

I've already had requests from two people, granted they're friends, but maybe that etsy thing isn't a terrible idea :)
 

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! I'm pretty sure you're the only person I know who actually makes the things they see on pinterest, haha. But I would totally buy one if you had an etsy :)

    ReplyDelete