Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Am Katniss!

Disclaimer: Cuteness overload

This past Saturday, Shaun and I drove northbound to my dad's house to pick up the newest addition to our family. Say hello to our new fur-baby, Katniss. (Yes, as in Hunger Games). She's adorable, but she's feisty and Shaun and I are very proud parents.

She's getting used to her new home and is quite the explorer. Like any kitten, she's either in sleep-mode, eat-mode, or play-mode...and when she plays, she plays hard. She will literally jump on my pants and claw/climb her way up to my shoulder in a matter if 3 seconds. It's become a little bit of a task to get things done because she likes my laptop and walking on it, so it's a good thing she's so cute and weighs approximately nothing.  One day, I'll have her write you a message, which will most likely look like "999ufaahfjhhh". 
She makes our apartment a happier place, even if it means not wearing my good clothes and obtaining a few new scratches...

No comments:

Post a Comment