My motto: Listen to your body and don't deprive yourself.
Here's a compilation of my recent eats, drinks, and treats:
1. Salad: baby spinach, cottage cheese, grapes, clementines, and sliced almonds
2. Green Plant Juice: My recent find at Trader Joes. So good! High in sugar though, but lots of fruits and veggies.
3. Egg cooked into an avocado.
4. Breakfast Protein Smoothie: Aria protein powder, milk, half banana, peanut butter, and spinach.
5. Whole wheat pasta with sauce and side of asparagus
6. Aria protein powder: a new-to-me "women's" protein powder. 80 cals, 3 g. carb
7. Peanut butter-banana-honey toast (with a side of coffee)
8. Oatmeal with peanut butter, bananas, and cinnamon
9. Roasted Brussels Sprouts and heirloom tomatoes. New Obsessions.
10. Zico Coconut Water. I enjoy the "Natural" flavor, but the Chocolate coconut water is amazing after a good workout
11. Salad: baby spinach, chopped veggies, and avocado
12. Salad: Broccoli slaw, ramen, sesame seeds, almonds, vinagerette
13. Green tea (in my fav. mug)
14. Breakfast for dinner: eggs (doused in hot sauce), potatoes, toast
What are some of your go-to foods/snacks/drinks? As you can tell, bananas and peanut butter are my breakfast staples.